Iberostar Cancun Reviews....
The Iberostar Cancun is an excellent blend of luxury, high style features that parents will appreciate and kid friendly fun to insure that they are engaged. For those families familiar to Cancun, this property was formerly known as the Hilton before under going a multi-million dollar transformation.
Iberostar Resorts are known for their excellent guest service and the Iberostar Cancun is no exception. There are several Iberostar resorts located further south in the Riviera maya but this addition to Cancun's hotel zone offers all the Iberostar features that families will love:
- It's all Inclusive - food, drinks, activities, kids clubs, water parks, airport transportation, tips and taxes are included in the price
- Kids club ages 4-12 years
- Teen program
- Close to all of Cancun's world famous activities
- Very attentive and gracious staff
- Entertainment for multi-generational families
If there are any down sides to this resort or considerations parents need to make it would be....
- Most every room in the Iberostar Cancun offers great waterviews but not every guest room has a balcony. Some rooms only have window views.
- The beach on this side of Cancun can get very rough waves. It is a Beautiful beach for walking, sandcastles and experienced swimmers but caution is needed for little ones.