Vacations for Families with 3 or More Kids
It can be challenging for parents with 3 (or more) kids to find comforatable and affordable places to sleep while on vacation.
Most hotels, resorts and cruise ship cabins will only allow four people maximum to share the same room. These spaces are simply not built for the needs of larger families. All inclusive and foreign hotels are extremely strick about these rules.
This means families are forced to split up and MANY hotels will NOT guarantee rooms connected by a door or even near to one another. It also means children paying adult rates according to hotel rules. Family vacations are about togetherness, not separation.
And once your oldest turns 13 years old, it becomes decidely more difficult. Even if you have the budget or prefer the privacy of 2 hotel rooms "family suites" are hard to find.
We hear you!
Some of us here at Vacationkid have 3 kids too so we appreciate your difficulties first hand. We've compiled a list of Preferred Family of Five Resorts. We insure your happiness by
- Saving you hours of internet searching
- Inspecting these resorts personally
- Knowing floor plans and room configurations to insure comfort and privacy
- Protecting you from time share scams
- Advise to get the most value out of your travel budget
- Offer options on other types of vacation accommodations that you may not have considered (and may save you money!)
- Tips on local experiences and sightseeing
Talk to us today and let us find you the perfect vacation that ticks all the right boxes on your wish list.