Disney Pop Century Resorts - Check Prices and AvailabilityBe Advised.....
Passenger names and date of birth listed on their airline tickets MUST match their photo driver's license or photo ID's EXACTLY to avoid penalty fees.
No reservations will be confirmed with out signed authorization forms and credit card deposit.
How This Works...
1. When you complete this form, our travel agents will check availability and email you a detailed price quote and answer any questions. We do our best to return prices quotes in less than 24 hours.
2. Once you decide to go ahead and make your reservations, Our agents will ask you for the first, middle and last name of all passengers along with everyone's date of birth (Month/Day/Year). The TSA requires all of this information and it must match airport photo ID's exactly to avoid name change fees.
3. Our travel agents will then place your vacation on a 24 hour courtesy hold. You are under NO obligation but this gives us all time to confirm family & work schedules and answer any last minute questions. A credit card deposit and signed credit card authorization form must be received within 24 hours to confirmed your reservations. Remember...no travel will be confirmed withou sign authorizations and credit card deposits.
4. All travel documnets will be in the form of Electronic tickets emailed to the address listed here two weeks prior to departure
5. Passengers must print from their E-tickets off their computer and present them at airport, hotel and transportation check in along with their passports