Crown Paradise Hotel Cancun Reviews....
The Crown Paradise Hotel Resort in Cancun is one of Vacationkids most popular family spots in Cancun. Thanks to this fact, our staff pays the resort a visit just about every year. Each time we're happily suprised by more updates and new features.
This property is a good middle of the road choice when it comes to budget. It's not as luxious as some resorts but it offers an excellent value for vacation dollar that make it a favorite for many returning vacationkids clients. The Crown Paradise has all the "right stuff" when it comes to family resorts...
- It's all Inclusive - food, drinks, activities, kids clubs, water parks, airport transportation, tips and taxes are included in the price
- It allows 3 kids under the age of 12 to share the same hotel room with their parents AND...
- ...up to 2 kids can stay FREE
- Family suites available for up to 7 people
- It has a Baby Club from age 18 months
- Kids club ages 4-12 years
- Teen program
- Close to all of Cancun's world famous activities
- Very attentive and gracious staff
- Entertainment for multi-generational families
If there are any down sides to this resort or considerations parents need to make it would be....
- The resort entrance and lobby are not very impressive. This doesn't make a great first impression but the rest of the resort makes up for these short comings.
- The beach on this side of Cancun can get very rough waves. It is a Beautiful beach for walking, sandcastles and experienced swimmers but caution is needed for little ones.