Parents want family vacations to be affordable!
At Vacationkids, we always look for ways to help families get the most vacation for their hard earned dollars. One great way for parents to save is when kids can "stay, play and eat for free".
So here is our 2016 list of the best vacation deals that will help parents get the most value per dollar on a fabulous family vacation...
Iberostar Resorts - These family friendly all inclusive resorts are found in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico. They offer free kids clubs for ages 4-12.
Dreams Resorts - These luxury all inclusive resorts are located in all the best family vacation spots in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America. The free kids club here starts at age three with children who are potty trained. Dreams resorts will allow 2 kids under the age of 12 to stay free with 2 adults during select dates, usually during the fall.
Now Resorts - Now Resorts & Spas offer vibrant beachfront settings in Mexico and the Caribbean. Like Dreams resorts, the kids club here starts at age 3 and Two kids 3-12 stay, play and eat free with two adults during select dates.
Sunscape All Inclusive Resorts - offer "Unlimited" all inclusive fun throughout Mexico, The Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Curacao. 2 kids under 12 can stay, play and eat free during select dates when sharing a room with two adults.
Sandos All Inclusive Resorts - These Mexican Resorts are family of five friendly and will allow one child under 12 to stay free when sharing a room with their parents.
Memories Splash Resort - This fun filled All inclusive resort in Punta Cana has one of the largest water parks in the entire Caribbean. When two adults stay, one child under 12 stays free in regular category rooms. Upgrade to a Diamond club room and two kids under 12 stay play and eat free.
Hard Rock Resorts - Located in Cancun, Riviera Maya, and Puerto Vallarta Mexico and in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic let your family "vacation like a rock star". Two kids under the age of 12 stay, play and eat free with two adults sharing the same room.
Melia Caribe Tropical - family of five friendly with a baby club makes this all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic a winner with many Vacationkids families. With up to 2 kids under 12 staying for free on select dates, no wonder parents smile.
Palace Resorts - With family all inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Cancun and Riviera Maya, Mexico offering 2 kids free under the age of 12 now parents have two more things to love about these resorts.
Crown Paradise Clubs - These Mexican All Inclusive resorts also offer free baby care with rooms that are family of five friendly. Here up to THREE kids stay, play and eat free on select dates.
Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort - This Riviera Maya All inclusive is a little gem on one of the best beaches. Here 1 child under 12 stays free when sharing the room with two adults.
Oasis Resort - These Cancun all inclusives will allow two kids under the age of 12 to stay for free at their family friendly resorts.
Divi Resorts - These all inclusive resorts are located in Aruba, Barbados and St. Maarten. Their family friendly resorts will allow 1 children under 12 to stay play and eat free based on double adult occupancy.
***MSC Cruises - OK so it's not a resort but it still deserves a mention. This cruise line is one of the most popular in Europe and is now offering fantastic Caribbean itineraries sailing from Miami to exotic ports of call with kids under 12 sailing for free! Drink packages and gratuities can be added so your family can enjoy an all inclusive vacation experience just like at the resorts. If you're willing to drive to port, you can save a ton on flight prices too.
A couple of important points to bear in mind here people when it comes to these "Kids Free" deals...
- Valid passports are required to travel to ALL of these resort destination - even for children. You can book your trip without a passport but you MUST have a passport on your departure date to travel. Be sure to check passport expiration dates as rules have recently changed for many destinations.
- Airfare schedules and prices also have to be considered while balancing your vacation budget. Many of these resort chains offer deals for multiple destinations. Some destinations may be more affordable than others.
- Many other resorts will also allow younger children and toddlers to stay for free. For example, Club Med will allow kids under 5 to stay, play and eat free. Other resorts will offer reduced rates for teens. Check with one of our travel agents for specific help.
- All of these offers are based on availability. Usually resorts allot a certain number of rooms for these type of sales promotions. Once they sell out, you're "SOL"so book early! This will also give you the option of using our free vacation layaway.
- Don't expect to find "Kids Free" deals during spring break weeks or other high demand times of the year. Most of these offers come with "black out dates".
- "Free" means no room charges but you will need to pay for flights, airport-resort transportation, travel insurance and taxes.
- If your preferred resort is offering multiple deals for your travel dates, do the math. Sometimes a 30% off sale works out cheaper than a "kids free" deal.
At Vacationkids, we want parents to get the most bang out of their vacation bucks. Talk with us and let us help you do precisely that!