Disney villas are perfect for larger or extended family groups traveling together. They offer upscale accommodations and some of the best locations closest to the parks. All Disney Villas offer themed luxury accommodations, immersive experiences and plenty of Disney Magic.
If you're looking for Disney World rooms for a big family then Disney villas are just what you're searching for. They offer spacious multi-room and flexible floorplans. Most offer fully equipped kitchens/kitchenettes and even laundry in some units.
Villa prices start around $330 per night in low season. These nightly prices can increase dramatically during high demand travel times like the December Holidays and Spring Break weeks. Some savings can be found by combining your villa stay with park tickets and/or dining to create a Disney Vacation package.
Most Disney Villas are adjacent to Disney Deluxe Resorts. Guests staying at the villas are free to use all of the adjacent Deluxe resort pools, restaurants, activities and features.
Disney Villas are part of the Disney vacation club timeshare program. Like any typical timeshare, people can purchase and invest in their future vacations at these properties. Timeshare owners choose a home resort as their timeshare and have first dibs on staying in that specific resort. Owners must reserve their stay prior to 11 months before departure. From 11-7 months prior to travel, ANY DVC member is allowed to use their time at ANY Disney villa...another perk for DVC club owners. FINALLY, 7-6 months prior to arrival, any available villa is then offered to the general public. This means the general public can book a Disney villas in the same way you can book any Disney hotel room without having to be a membert of Disney Vacation club.
Please note - Availability of Disney Villas to the general public can be limited, especially for larger units, preferred views and peak travel times. If you have a large family or have your heart set on a villa you must be ready to book as soon as these villas become available to the public to avoid disappointment.
Disney villas have strict occupancy rules:
Studios: Maximum Occupancy 4 (Queen + double Sleeper sofa in one room with kitchenette and full bath) Certain resorts will allow 5 with a chair that converts to a twin.
1 bedroom Villa: Maximum Occupancy 4 (King in private bedroom + Queen Sleeper sofa in Living room, 2 bathrooms/1 with whirlpool tub) Certain resorts will allow 5 with a covertable living room chair that converts to a twin. (some units have laundry)
2 Bedroom Villa: Maximum Occupancy 8 (First bedroom: King bed, Second Bedroom:Queen Bed with Queen sleeper sofa, Living room with double sleeper sofa) Certain resorts will allow 9 with a covertable living room chair that converts to a twin.
2 bedroom lock off= Maximum Occupancy 8. A Lock Off means you have a one bedroom unit connected to a studio. This means there are TWO exit doors into the main guest hallways, one from each unit. (First bedroom: King bed, Second bedroom: Queen bed + Queen Sleeper sofa, Living room has double sleeper sofa, 3 bathrooms/master with whirlpool tub) Certain resorts will allow with a covertable living room chair that converts to a twin.
3 Bedroom Grand Villas-Maximum Occupancy 12 (First bedroom: King bed, Second & Third bedrooms: Queen bed + Queen Sleeper sofa, Living room has double sleeper sofa, 4 bathrooms/master with whirlpool tub)
***In addition to the maximum occupancy, one infant under the age of 3 can be added to any Disney Villa. Portable cribs are available in each unit.
Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts:
Villas At Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Theme is Victorian Granduer & Grace
- Located in the Magic Kingdom with Monorail service
- 147 villas located near the Spa and Wedding Pavilion
- Family of 5 Studios & 1 bedrooms, 2 bdrm sleeps 10 and Grand 3 bedroom sleeps 12
- Live lobby entertainment, Character meals and award winning dining
- Theme is New England Seaside Splendor
- Located Walking distance to Epcot (or boat ride) in Boardwalk district
- 205 villas -Studios, 1 bedrooms and 2 bedroom units only
- Studios & 1 bdroom units have a max occupancy of 4
- 2 bedroom units will allow up to 8
- Stormalong bay offers a 3 acre sandy bottom pool with slide
- 4 on site restaurants including the Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Theme is the fun seaside of yesteryear
- Located in Epcot area - easy walk or boat ride in boardwalk district
- 383 villas from studios to 3 bedroom grand villas
- Great dining and nightlife in this area on the shore of Cresent Lake
Disney's Old Key West Villas
- Theme is enjoy the vibe of the Florida Keys
- Located in Downtown Disney area
- Stand alone property not adjacent to a Disney Deluxe resort
- 530 villas from studios to Grand 3 bedrooms
- Four pools, tennis courts & close to Lake Buena Vista Golf course
- Studios sleep 4, 1bedroom sleep 5 and 2 bedrooms sleep 9
- Themed as a retreat to the Great Pacific Northwest
- Located in the Magic Kingdom area with boat service to the park
- 136 villas - Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Three Restaurants, 2 pools, spa and health club
- Access to amenities of adjacent Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Studios & 1 bedrooms sleep 4
- 2 bedroom units sleep 8
- Theme is a lakeside horse country retreat from the Adirondacks
- Located in Downtown Disney area
- Stand alone resort not adjacent to a Disney Deluxe Hotel
- 888 units from Studio to 3 Bedroom Grand Villas
- Unique Treehouse Villas that will sleep 10 feet off the ground with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a maximum occupancy of 9 people
- 3 pools, 2 restaurants, tennis, fitness center and spa
- 1 mile from Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
- Theme - Explore the riches of Africa
- Located in Animal Kingdom area
- 458 units from Studios to 3 bedroom Grand villas
- Studios & 1 bedrooms sleep 4, 2 bedrm sleeps 8, Grand sleeps 12
- 80% off rooms have savannah views of the animals
- Jambo House Villas are located in the Main Lodge Area
- Kidani Village Villas are in a separate adjacent area with it's own parking, pool and Pembe Savannah
- Theme is modern contemporary architecture and style
- Located in the Magic Kingdom with access from the monorail
- Offers some of the best views of the parks/fireworks
- 295 units from studios to Grand 3 bedroom villas
- Studios sleep 4, 1 bedrooms sleep 5, 2 bedrooms sleep 9 and Grand 3 bedroom villas will sleep 12
- Pools/splash parks, boating, fitness center
- 4 restaurants, character meals and popular California Grill