It's a tale as old as time - the beloved fairytale of Beauty and the Beast. 2017 will see the release of Disney's live action movie staring Emma Watson and Dan Stevens.
To celebrate, Adventures by Disney will bring this story to life for guests sailing on a number of exciting new family river cruise itineraries with AmaWaterways in 2018, including “Beauty and the Beast” themed sailings along the Rhine.
There will be six “Beauty and the Beast” itineraries aboard AmaKristina in 2018, with stops in areas that inspired the films including cities in France, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands. Rates start at $4289 for adults and $3829 for kids plus airfare. A 10% deposit is required to confirm your river cruise and free layaway is available for all 2018 sailings.
Book select 2018 Adventure by Disney River Cruises by May 1, 2017 and save $500 per person
This would be a perfect itinerary for a multi-generational vacation where grandparents, parents and kids can enjoy an unforgettable family adventure together. As with all Disney River Cruise vacations, these are the amenities that are included with your stay:
- Deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Your choice of multiple excursions daily
- Disney Adventure Guides
- Services of Adventure Guides, onboard Cruise Director, onboard staff and many local experts
- All gratuities
- Fine dining with all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) onboard the ship
- Unlimited local wine, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner onboard
- Select meals off the ship for added experiences with regional cuisine
- Cocktail reception, special welcome dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner
- All entertainment onboard the ship such as a nightly piano lounge, baking class for kids, karaoke nights and more
- Bottled water in all state rooms replenished daily
Each “Beauty and the Beast” sailing includes screenings of both the animated and live-action films, a themed dinner and other culinary experiences onboard. Each sailing also includes a stop in Riquewihr, France, a village that Disney animators used as inspiration for the village in the films.
When it comes to an Adventures by Disney vacation, everyone is a kid at heart. So many adults have grown up enchanted by the Magic of Disney. Many would prefer and adult style Disney vacation without kids.
"Grown up" Disney Fans will love AmaWaterways and Adventures by Disney that are adult only sailings. In 2018, there will be even more adult only sailings inspired by the ever popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. These sailings are strictly adults over the age of 18. Guests will enjoy culinary experiences...
- Discover wine tasting and blending during vineyard tours and onboard seminars by a Master Sommelier.
- Explore Authentic dishes of Europe during intimate gourmet demonstrations of culinary mastery and history.
- Stroll through charming villages on a guided walking tour that incorporates local gastronomic delights.
- Discover the art of the Strasbourg specialty, tart flambé, during an interactive class, complete with local beer and Alsatian wine pairings.
- Create French patisserie class in Strasbourg.
- Explore German vineyards and visit festive pubs while sampling the hearty cuisine of the region.
- Tour the Heineken Factory, savor a special caramel waffle demonstration and learn how to blend craft cocktails during a private workshop in Amsterdam.
In addition, Adventures by Disney will offer six Danube sailings aboard AmaViola. The Danube sailings stop in four countries—Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary—and all include a stop in Salzburg to revisit scenes from “The Sound of Music,” along with a visit to Devin Castle in Bratislava. There is a special sailing of this itinerary in September 2018 for an adult-only Oktoberfest which will include theme parties onboard.
Vacationkids Disney experts can help Travelers customize their trip to fit their needs by choosing from a variety of activity options offered at ports and onboard each day. Hurry and earn the love of others and confirm your cabin before the last petal drops!