Sandos Caracol Resort Quote - Check Availability and Prices
All passengers must have a valid U.S. passport in order to travel overseas. This includes the Caribbean and Mexico. If you do not yet have passports you CAN still make reservations but all travelers MUST have passports prior to departing
Passenger names and date of birth MUST match their passports EXACTLY to avoid penalty fees.
No reservations will be confirmed with out signed authorization forms and credit card deposit.
Price Quote Request
1. When You complete this form, our travel agents will check availability then email you a detailed price quote and answer any questions.
2. Should you decide to make reservations the first, middle and last name of all passengers will be required and it must match passport exactly to avoid name change fees.
3. A credit card deposit and signed credit card authorization form must be received within 24 hours to confirmed your reservations.
4. All travel documnets will be in the form of Electronic tickets emailed to the address listed here two weeks prior to departure
5. Passengers must print from their E-tickets off their computer and present them at airport, hotel and transportation check in along with their passports