The Sandos Caracol Resort offers families an unforgettable all inclusive family resort vacation. This resort is a popular destination spot for many Vacationkids families who return year after year.
Sandos Eco Resort and Spa offers great value as well as entertainment that makes it a great choice, especially for blended or multi-generational families. It truly offers a little something for everyone...
- It's all Inclusive - food, drinks, activities, kids clubs, water parks, airport transportation, tips and taxes are included in the price
- Beautiful beach
- Eco-Friendly Resort to protect the beautiful natural jungle surroundings
- It allows 3 kids under the age of 12 to share the same hotel room with their parents
- Water park
- Kids club ages 2-12 years
- Close to all of Cancun's world famous activities
- Very attentive and gracious staff
Sandos Caracol resort consists of seventy eight 3 story buildings with a total of 996 rooms and lies in an extensive natural area. It is located only 30 minutes south from Cancun’s International Airport and just 15 minutes drive north from downtown Playa del Carmen. The resorts prime location is central to many of the area's hottest sightseeing attractions. That said, there is so much to do and see here your family may never want to leave this resort.
Not only does the Sandos Caracol offer plenty of activities that will blitz boredom for the kids, it also offers plenty of fun opportunities to learn about Mayan history and culture...
- Jungle tours - offered by resort guides right on property
- Cenotes - Sandos Caracol has underground caves of fresh water where guests can swim in the refreshing waters
- Sandos Planet - a unique educational planetarium where experts speak to guests of all ages about the wonders of our universe and planet earth.
- Resident birds and animals - guaranteed to delight children of all ages
- The Xcalacoco Experience - Where guests can visit ancient Mayan Ruins located right on property while learning about the daily lives of the Mayans.
Families can enjoy an all inclusive week stay at Sandos Caracol with prices starting from $550 per adult and $250 per child (Airfare is additional). Remember all visitors to Mexico must have a valid passport to travel. We offer free vacation payment plans to make it even more affordable. So if this sounds like the kind of family vacation you've been searching for, please contact us so that we can help get you on your way.