We began Vacationkids back in 2000 and we formed our business around a few simple principles -
- To help busy parents enjoy more quality time with their children
- To bring families together with fun, memorable experiences they will always share
- To inspire parents to explore and teach kids about the world we all share
- To give kids the opportunities to learn from first hand travel experiences
- To treat others in same way we like to be treated- with honesty & respect
- To build a great team of colleagues that love their jobs
- To create a company that makes us proud to go to work each day
- To always strive to learn, improve and give our clients the best care possible
- To be able to work virtually from home surrounded by our own families
The only things that have changed since the day we started Vacationkids is the thousands of families we've served. Travel teaches children so many important life lessons that this mom believes will help to build strong characters for our next generation of adults.
We are thankfully for the many families that return to us every year. They feel like family to us. It's like a little reunion of our own having the opportunity to help send them on new, fun adventures.
Many of our original vacation"KIDS" are grown up now and have given us the honor of helping them plan destination weddings and honeymoons. We even have a few GRANDvacationkids now. What once was a simply family vacation has grown into a multi-generational gathering passing on the love of travel to a new generation.
Our bottom line at Vacationkids is about the joy of bringing families together and making them happy. We understand that a vacation is FAR more than a week off from work or school. A vacation is an investment in your family's happiness. It's a priceless commodity and you only have one chance to get it right. We are here to help you every step of the way and we look forward to giving your family the world.
Sally Black - Founder & Mom Executive Officer